Access to medical studies 2016 Stow College

lisamarie

I will still attend interview as it's good to have a back up.

But my first choice is medical studies course.

I was told someone will email me as soon as it personal statement has been looked over.

lisamarie

I just had my interview. I didn't realise access to medical science course is exactly same course as access to medical studies.

How did your interview go ? I think my interview didn't go so well. Don't know why I got soo nervous.

Nataliej777

I just had my interview. I didn't realise access to medical science course is exactly same course as access to medical studies.

How did your interview go ? I think my interview didn't go so well. Don't know why I got soo nervous.
I can't believe it's the same course yet Glasgow uni said they wouldn't accept it. But you're right, SWAP emailed me and said its the same course! I'm sure you did fine, I totally thought I'd tanked it and I got an offer for kelvin college today! Don't loae heart I'm sure you did well. :)

lisamarie

I know. I'm glad you got an offer ☺ Were you expecting an offer so soon or did the interviewer say when you would find out ?

I felt totally like I screwed it up.

Can I ask? What qualifications and experience you have . If you don't mind .

Nataliej777

I know. I'm glad you got an offer ☺ Were you expecting an offer so soon or did the interviewer say when you would find out ?

I felt totally like I screwed it up.

Can I ask? What qualifications and experience you have . If you don't mind .

My interview was about 3 weeks ago so it's been a while.

Experiene wise I've got shadowing abroad and education wise I've got higher biology, English and French. Got standard grade chemistry and maths etc from school more than 12 years ago. Nothing recent x

lisamarie

They said I would hear soon. It felt like I was in the interview room forever.lol

What made you think you tanked it ?

lisamarie

I got a place on swap access to medical science course. I really thought I messed the interview up. I am very happy and look foward to starting the course.

How are you ?

Rosie Bernard

I got a place on swap access to medical science course. I really thought I messed the interview up. I am very happy and look foward to starting the course.

How are you ?
Hello, I am looking to go to spring burn college and study the access to medical studies course and was wondering if you can answer some questions?
How many hours per day were you in?
Did you find the course extremely difficult?
Do you have any tips for the interview?
What qualifications/ experience did you have prior to applying?
Thanks in advance,
Rosie