1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

availability of medications online?

Discussion in 'Access to Medicine' started by indigotutor, Jul 22, 2016.

1. indigotutor

indigotutor New Member

2 months ago getting online medication refills became a trending topic on Facebook. And this was even aired on television as healthcare companies are trying to adopt this pharmaceutical set up.

Yes, there are a lot of advantages. But do you think this is not a scary step? I just think cyber-hackers can easily break the security chain. This is alarming to those people who own a pharmaceutical store like me. What's your view about it?

Hope I can hear your opinions. :)

2. Wai Ahlgren

Wai Ahlgren New Member

Hi! I'm pretty sure from the start, they have been prepared for these hackers because they know there are lots of people out there who have nothing to do with their lives but make others lives miserable.

3. indigotutor

indigotutor New Member

I have heard that there are software used to prevent this from happening. But, how sure are the people that this is completely safe. Sorry just my opinion

I would be relieved if some facts are presented in front of me. Anyway, TY for your reply. :)