Best Public Health Program in UK

Mareynaud1

Hi there!

I just wanted to know your opinion on public health schools in the UK and whether you could give me some advice as to which Uni you would choose for a Masters.
I got three offers for public health at UCL, Imperial College and LSHTM. Imperial College is probably the most prestigious generally but when it comes to purely to public health LSHTM beats them all. I'm not suer whether I will pursue a career in a solely public health area so not sure LSHTM would be the best choice. Which ones the best in general??

Thanks so much!

BorneD

Hi there!

I just wanted to know your opinion on public health schools in the UK and whether you could give me some advice as to which Uni you would choose for a Masters.
I got three offers for public health at UCL, Imperial College and LSHTM. Imperial College is probably the most prestigious generally but when it comes to purely to public health LSHTM beats them all. I'm not suer whether I will pursue a career in a solely public health area so not sure LSHTM would be the best choice. Which ones the best in general??

Thanks so much!
I think University of York is good for Public Health

Martigan

Super Moderator
Depends on your definition of good. Personally, I feel we lack the support structures for Mental Health Patients. Plus there is still a lot of social stigma and pejorative myths that make seeking help a lot harder than it should be. However, IMHO we are still better than many other countries...