1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clarification...

Discussion in 'Glasgow Medical School' started by sara7000, Aug 6, 2009.

1. sara7000

sara7000 New Member

Hey, there was a rumour going about for the UKCAT score required for Glasgow uni. The website says that a MINIMUM AVERAGE SCORE OF 2400 IS REQUIRED. I e-mailed to clarify whether that means 600 PER SUBTEST, but NO it doesn't. You just need an average of 2400 :) Hope that clarifies something.

Sara xx

2. SeeTee

SeeTee New Member

Hey, I've been wondering about this too. I kinda figured it meant you needed a 600 average, but I'd read somewhere that Glasgow didn't want a huge spread between the individual scores for each section....which worries me slightly as I have a 190 gap between 2 sections =/

Also has anyone registered for the open day??

3. doctors-do-it-better

Thanks for that Sara :D It does clarify a lot as there are so many rumours going about that it's hard to know what to believe. I have still to do my UKCAT - get everything crossed for my 600+ average ;)

4. SeeTee

SeeTee New Member

Ah is that right? That's good cos I have a 190 spread! I'm worried my VR score is 530 but I got 720,670 and 620 in the other sections...do you think this will stand against me?
    Aye I'm applying for 2010 entry indeed! How did you find the interview process?