I am facing a huge dilema, which is made worse by the fact that time is running out quickly. Any advice would be appreciated.. PROBLEM: I put Leeds as my insurance although i wanted so badly to go there, the city and the university is so appealing to me, as a born and bread londoner. So anyways i made the AAB grades and have been told that my offer has been defered to 2005entry. I've got another offer to Keele medical school, and i dont know if im worrying about nothing but i feel as though im going to be so miserable, lonely and grumpy there, in such a quiet and enclosed environment. But then again, i know not much about what it is like to live there. I'm from london so im a sucker for all that is urban. I dont really want to take a year out and have nothing planned, but im really not sure about keele, after working so hard to get into leeds. Im a little worried that after a year im not going to be able to study so effeciently, or that because medicine is such a long course that perhaps setting my self back a year may be putting my self at a serious disadvantage. Again perhaps im wrong and worrying to much. However the decision must be made soon, before both offers are withdrawn. Any advice or thoughts from people who took a gap year, people who can educate me about what it is like to live in staffordhire for 5 years or people also in my postion, would be greatly appreciated. Thankyou so much!!