1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Help with Personal Statements

Discussion in 'Personal Statements and UCAS forms' started by theicemaiden, Apr 30, 2006.

1. bill8678

bill8678 New Member

Hi, I'm applying for Grad entry medicine this year, would anyone mind taking a look at my personal statement?

cheers

Bill

2. cphillips89

cphillips89 New Member

I would also be grateful if somebody already studying medicine has time to read over my PS. Thanks.

3. jenniferKim

jenniferKim New Member

Hi, I'm applying for medicine undergraduate this year, could someone look over my personal statement? I will send it by message or email? :) thanks!

4. ellie.c

ellie.c New Member

Hi guys. I'm sorry but I'm not going to have time to read or help with any more personal statement this year. Good luck to everyone with their applications.

5. Okal

Okal New Member

Hi fellows! I'm happy that I found such a great forum, but im wondering!? where are the people :)

6. Martigan

Martigan Super Moderator

Tom no, and they look as dodgy as hell.

The site is very amateurish, uses stock photographs, does give any real life contact details/address or phone number, you have no idea whom your dealing with, doesn't even give the legal entity. etc.

Basic trading standards advice include never use a site which fails to give any real life contact address or legal entity details.

The site is a shop front, wanting money without any tangible suggestion of what you get in return.

Basically I would avoid these guys like the plague. Looks like nothing but a con.

#626 Martigan, Jul 28, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2014
  7. LePomS

LePomS Member

Any body willing to read a grad ps? First draft so beware!

8. 118medstudent

118medstudent New Member

Anyone needing any help on medical personal statement, I am free all summer to check/give feedback etc. I actually run a personal statement tutoring service for family members and friends and friends of friends, so message for details.

I am going into my first year of med school!

9. SlightlyStoopid

Hello,

Happy to help out with people's personal statements. This site helped me out loads when I was applying!

Martigan likes this.