IMG Canada

Joaquin G

Hello everybody, I´m mexican and I have lots of wishes to get into a plastic surgery residency program into canada. Does anybody knows if it is possible, or how difficult it is, by the way may be some of you may also know something about prep courses like kaplan for usmle, or just if it is not too much to ask could any body explain me the process of going into canada to medical residencies
Thank you all very much

Deltoid

Kyle2008

IMGs

An International Medical Graduate or "IMG", earlier known as a Foreign Medical Graduate or "FMG", is a term used to describe a physician who has graduated from a medical school outside of the country in which he or she intends to practise. Generally, the medical school of graduation is one listed in the International Medical Education Directory (or IMED) as accredited by the Foundation for Advancement of International Medical Education and Research or the World Health Organization.
=================================
Kyle
Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.
4thdimension1@gmail.com