1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

in a shock help needed..

Discussion in 'Medical Exams' started by roserose, Jun 8, 2011.

1. roserose

roserose New Member

hi everybody out there..i recently failed my second professional M.B.B.S exams as i had a mess in my personal life and i could not concentrate. no i have to resit for the exams. can anybody tell me will this affect my future career? and which course should i take up immediately after my degree is over to get more money as i have no body to look after me and i am going to be all on my own as soon as i finish...help please

2. RuRu

RuRu New Member

Don't panic! Lots of students resit exams. There must be services at your university to help you out if you're having personal problems, maybe you should get in contact with them and explain your situation. Don't worry about asking for help if you're having trouble coping.

I don't understand what you mean about taking a course when your degree is over? Surely you can start working as a doctor when you're finished? :)

3. roserose

roserose New Member

i just got to resit in forensic medicine all other subjects are passed..
    what i mean is that i live in the middle east and just study there in pakistan so what should i do to get an internship and residency easily in UAE or probably somewhere else preferably in UK ?