Interviews are out!

Boab Gibb

I got an E-mail into the 'MyDundee' acount thing on their website on the fifth of Dec, or something like that.

However, I only found out I had the interview when it came into my real email account on the 9th, after which I instantly booke my interview!

My UCAS Track has still not been updated.

Hope that helps!

hoonosewot88

I got an E-mail into the 'MyDundee' acount thing on their website on the fifth of Dec, or something like that.

However, I only found out I had the interview when it came into my real email account on the 9th, after which I instantly booke my interview!

My UCAS Track has still not been updated.

Hope that helps!
Track does not update for interviews. It is there purely to tell you whether you have been accepted or rejected.

rat-a-tattat

ya, i used to check track daily, till i realised that if it did get updated it could only be a rejection, coz i hadnt had any interviews yet.. so i dread opening my inbox n seeing a ucas email!!!

hoonosewot88

Don't worry, i havent either.
I thought it was just grads left but if you are then i spose they just aint sorted everyone yet.
Maybe theres another batch of interviews coming out in Jan...

AndrewD

yeah, that's what I hope. I saw people were getting rejections from today, but I didn't have anything in track.

It must just be that they are doing two batches of interviews, and that they are saving the best till last :D

babekiss01

omg I got an interview from Hull-York but I still never heard from Dundee. WHY is it taking so long for me? It will be so depressing if they reject me in like March.. :(