Official Interviews Thread!

Discussion in 'Leicester Medical School' started by TeflonDon, Oct 28, 2005.

1. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

okay peeps i know it might be abit early but i phoned leicester gonna start sending interview letters in november which is coming up so when you guys get one post here.
    peace ;)

2. southernsofty

southernsofty New Member

Bet that made you look didn't it! No sorry, no interview for me.....but just wanted to comment that I'm now scared stiff to find out they'll be issuing interviews next month......argh! it's almost this month now!!!!!!! :confused:

3. Mac5800

Mac5800 Guest

my interview last year was right at the end of the cycle in jan and i still got an offer! chill (although i know thats really really hard to do). gd luck all. hope it works out for you jodie :)

4. thepriceofreality

thepriceofreality New Member

like mac5800 my interview was right at the end of the cycle.....might have been the last day of interviews and now im a leicester medical student :) you've got a loooong long wait. rather you than me :)

5. Mac5800

Mac5800 Guest

when was your interview? my was jan wed 19th and i was told that that was the last day of interviews! where u there?

6. omlette

omlette New Member

O crumbs. It'll b sods law that I get a letter from one of my choices and it'll clash with my SGHMS one! (cos they gave 1 months notice when most places give 2 weeks). But what u guys say bout Jan interviews sounds alrite. I just hope i get one. Leicester is my 1st choice!!!!!

7. TeflonDon

TeflonDon New Member

its a great uni, i like it aswell got so many mates who got in last year hope to join them. good luck to all applying to lester.

8. ~*mariam*~

~*mariam*~ New Member

*shudders* this month?

9. southernsofty

southernsofty New Member

Interview for GEP on 7th December!

Anyone else? Trying to work out my travel strategy and will need to stay in Leicester the night before. If anyone else is in the same boat, perhaps we could get together?

Drop me a PM if you're interested........I'll be getting the train the night before from Bristol Temple Meads.

:p :D :p :D

10. kerry

kerry New Member

Interview!

Hello
    I have an interview!!!!! 7th December
    Am very chuffed.

It doesn't say which course this is for (I have applied for four and five year) but is from W Montague, who I think is the boss of the four year. Does anyone know if they will interview me for both courses or if this will be just for the GEP? Not that I mind of course - am very chuffed!

PS Congratulations Southern softy! see you there

#10 kerry, Nov 19, 2005
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2005
  11. Mac5800

Mac5800 Guest

CONGRATS to the both of u, their interviews are very friendly, just know why not psych (for example) and the vague structure of the NHS.

Gd luck!!
    rory

12. Ronaldinho

Ronaldinho New Member

Got an interview for the 1st of December.

Received the letter, not so long ago, Saturday, I think.

Good luck to the rest of you!

13. DR Imill

DR Imill New Member

I got an interview for the 29th november, which gave me a shock when i realised it was only 1 week away!

14. far_14

far_14 New Member

congrats mate. havent got an interview for lesta but got an interview for cambridge. Is there anyone out there that has applied to cambridge for medicine and has got an interview

mine is on the 9th december.

i am really nervous.dont know if i'll get there in one piece.

15. ~*mariam*~

~*mariam*~ New Member

i have an interview for cambridge on the 8th of Dec but havent heard a THING from leicester

16. Wanna b Dc T

Wanna b Dc T New Member

hi all!

well done for getting interviews for leiecter uni! I'm a first year here and its wkd! you've made the right choice for applying here!

Don't worry if you havent got an interview yet, i didnt get a letter offering me an interview till dec/ jan and had my interview in Feb, they were still doing interviews after mine too, so dont believe all the stories! they have so many applicants it would be impossible for them to reply to everyone already.

Those of you who have interviews already, dont worry that much as they are realy friendly and nice people ( easier said than done i admit!). you sould find out bout 2 weeks after ur interview- was such a shock when i go my offer, everyone else had already rejected me, so keep ur heads high!

Best of luck everyone! Hopefully see you all next september! ( intro week was the best!)

G

17. balti123

balti123 New Member

heyooo

congrats to all THE LUCKY ppl who ve intervieews........... i didnt even gt an acknowlegment leta .....ARGHHHHHHH they must really hate me.......

18. ari21

ari21 New Member

Don't worry balti123, I don't think Leicester send acknowledgement letters. Well, either that or they hate me too! Anywya, early days yet...

19. Mac5800

Mac5800 Guest

last yr leicester didnt send acknologment letters. dont worry, i didnt get my interview till the end on nov/beginning of dec (for an interview in mid jan).

20. thepriceofreality

thepriceofreality New Member

wanna b dc t = GARY?!?!?!?!?!

good luck to anyhone with interviews...feel free to ask me any questions :)