Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'PLAB Forum' started by ambreenrizwan, Oct 29, 2007.
Doctor can you please email whatever material you have for plab 1? I'm taking the exam. Thankyou
Doctor Sam can you send it to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We have all the materials needed for the preparation. (1700 MCQ set with explanation to all the questions and many more) . please send your email or visit FB page ( PLAB 1 MCQ and study materials.
Can you please send me the material too?
I'll be most Thankful
Can you please send me the study material too?
Thanking you in advance
Hello Sammy, I would be so grateful if you could send me the PLAB material. Is it possible to send through mail?
Hi doctor sammy I need the plab1 materials urgently. Pls email me email@example.com
Hi! I would highly appreciate if you can send me your Plab 1 material. My email is ticianaxavier at gmail dot com. Thank you so much!
Can you send plab 1 material please
My account is hazemdahhan@gmail
would be grealy appreciated if you could foward me plab 1 material too, my exams in sepetmber 6th and ive just started panicking
Sir.. it'd be a big favour for me if you could share the study material with us.
Accommodation is available in Manchester on short/long term basis.
Depending on your preferences we can provide shared or separate rooms.
All rooms are available on reasonable prices,
Shared Room: £15pp
All bills are included.
No over crowding.
Pick and drop to your destination can also be provided.
For bookings or information, please email us on info.studentlink(@)gmail . com
I'm new to this forum and I just saw your message regarding the study material.
it'd be a huge favour if you could send it to me.
waiting back for your response.
sezenbaglan@hotmail dot com
i really want to get plab material
i will be so glad if share them
Hello can you pls Do me a favour by share plab 1 preparation material with me too .
Hey all do you know how the UKMLA will affect the PLAB?
I have complete set of latest Plab 1 Material all Topic wise, Notes,SBA's and Mock papers
March 2018,October 2017 2 Mocks & March 2017 set of Mocks & November 2016 have been added to the package and is now available for purchasing
Softcopy versions of Oxford Handbook of Medicine and Oxford handbook of Clinical specialities have been added as well
These are what I have
1) 5 Mocks from november 2011
2) 6 Mocks from march 2011
3) 6 Mocks from September & December 2010
4) Marjue mathews book
5) Una Coales Book
6), Topic wise Mock set – (12 Topics)
7) All past papers from 2001 to 2011 barring 2010
8) One examination question set
9) Plab trainer notes set
10) March 2012 Mocks
11) June 2012 – (5 Mocks)
12) One liner notes from Plabtrainer June 2012
13) September 2012 Mocks
14) November 2012 – (6 Mocks)
15) March 2013 (5 Mocks)
16) June 2013 - (5 Mocks)
17) September 2013 (5 Mocks)
18) March 2014 (1 Mock)
19) June 2014 (5 Mocks)
20) Samson set of preparatory notes (2015)
21) September 2014 set of Mocks – (3 Mocks)
22) November 2013 set of Mocks
23) November 2014 (3 Mocks)
24) Topic wise set of Mocks from September 2014 (11 topics)
25) March 2015 set of Mocks (4 Mocks)
26) June 2015 – (1 Mock)
27) September 2015 – (3 Mocks)
28) March 2016 – (4 Mocks)
29) July 2016 – (4 Mocks)
30) Samson set of updated Notes from 2016
31) November 2016 set of 4 unanswered Mocks Brand New...!!!
32) March 2017 set of 7 Mocks with answer keys Brand New...!!!
33) OHCM & OHCS soft copy versions Brand New...!!!
34) Dr Khalids explanation of 1700 questions, ECG's made easy,Dermatology Clinchers Brand New...!!!
35) September 2016,November 2016,March 2017 & June 2017 Recalls
36) October 2017 ( 2 Mocks), November 2017 recalls , KENTS Oneliners
37) March 2018 Mocks ...Brand New...!!!
All Material are scanned and emailed to you once the payment is made
The price is 70US $ for complete material
I can Provide you with my account details in the UK or India to make the deposit...Alternatively you can send me the amount through Western Union money transfer
These material are extremely important in your preparation.....about 50-60 questions will get repeated word to word in the exam paper from the Mock papers you'll be receiving.