Sitting UKCAT in the UAE anyone?

Discussion in 'UKCAT' started by stali85, Sep 8, 2008.

1. stali85

stali85 New Member

Hey :)

Is there anyone that has or will be sitting for the test in the United Arab Emirates, more specifically, Abu Dhabi?

Just wondering if anyone has anything to say about how smoothly (or not?) things went or have anything to share about it.

Goodluck to all either way :)

2. DMXX

DMXX New Member

Well, I'm not in the UAE, but I'm pretty nearby to you; I'm taking my UKCAT again in Qatar. :D

I took it last year, and, things weren't too bad, to be honest. The only iffy part was how Ramadan was still going on, and the people at the centre strolled in an hour late, which got me a bit worried, to say the least. But, it didn't matter; as long as you get there on time, it's all good.

So, if the above happens to you (and to me again, in 2 weeks time), then, don't worry about it. Good luck! :)

3. stali85

stali85 New Member

Hey DMXX :)

Yep, we are pretty much neighbors!

Mine has been booked for 8am on the 22nd so its up at around 4am to eat and drink something and the test should be early enough for me not to feel hungry, or at least thats the plan :D

Still cant help being nervous about it, this is my second time too but third time applying, glutton for punishment or what eh?

Cant even remember what I got the last time but need to do well in order to make up for weak academics. Hopefully, its all well organised over here and relatively hassle free :S

Goodluck with yours in Qatar, I hope you do sensationally :)

4. 50PH//

50PH// New Member

That reminds me when i took my test last yr in september (during ramadan), took it in the uk though. Was very silly of me to book it around 1 ish and my maths teacher wdnt allow me to take a day off. So i did 2 hours of maths, got to the centre and then 2(ish?) hours of ukcat. And i was pretty dehydrated. The result.. not a very good ukcat score. So this yr i took it wayyy before ramdan and did alright :D.

5. seekme

seekme New Member

hey
    i am in bahrain
    can u tell me if i can take ukcat in bahrain through internet

6. Toreno

Toreno New Member

ma-sha'allah, ya a7ee. Kaifa 7aluk? Ana a7atht il-UKCAT fee al imarat shahr fat.

7. kizdxb

kizdxb New Member

shut up toreno