UEA Applicants 2011

mku1000

I just got a rejection email from UEA, I had my interview back in January and I felt it went well. I would really love some feedback but and I quote "Please note: That the Faculty of Health Admissions Office are unable to provide any feedback on a candidates application form, therefore please DO NOT contact the Admissions Office regarding feedback."

Lucywatkins

I just got an offer!! so excited! Good luck to everyone!!
That's fantastic welldone, what time did it come through and was it via track! Still waiting, refreshing my emails every 5 minutes! But I guess I wont hear now for the rest of the day, considering the time!

SuzyCat

It was directly from UEA and it says that I can expect an update from UCAS shortly. I just can't believe it. Good luck, its been such a horrible long wait so I hope you don't have to wait long!

SuzyCat

Brilliant, well done!! Do you think UEA will be your first choice? Its going to mine. I don't have any academic conditions because I'm a graduate, so I've just got the health screening and CRB to do. Has your UCAS track been updated? Mine hasn't!

moshe1234

hey before you received any rejection letter did you get an email that you were in holding pile/?
Do you know what it means when applicant are in holding pile?

LittleEm

Hi SuzyCat...just stumbled across your post. I'm new to this forum, and also have an unconditional offer for UEA in September. Very excited but also terrified...it's quite a few years since I was a proper student, and I'm not sure what to expect. Would be great to share experiences. How are you feeling about the change to becoming a student again?!

SCU

Hey guys I'm a graduate too! Just got my marks a few weeks ago so Ill be starting in September - cant wait. Have you applied for accommodation yet??

1hope

Hi SCU, am keen on applying to SCU.. i am graduate with 2.1 in Biomedical Science.. i have heard through someone they look in favour of applicants who have got first in their degree, is this true ?

may i possibly ask how well u did in your degree and in your alevels?

Many thanks in advance

Hey guys I'm a graduate too! Just got my marks a few weeks ago so Ill be starting in September - cant wait. Have you applied for accommodation yet??

rayman

Hi SCU, am keen on applying to SCU.. i am graduate with 2.1 in Biomedical Science.. i have heard through someone they look in favour of applicants who have got first in their degree, is this true ?

may i possibly ask how well u did in your degree and in your alevels?

Many thanks in advance
Hi 1hope

I am a 3rd year in UEA atm - not as far as I know do they favour firsts - I myself and a BSc Biomed and got a 2:1 - I would say most graduates have that grade.