when are 3rd year resists?

Discussion in 'Liverpool Medical School' started by K10F1, Sep 15, 2008.

1. K10F1

K10F1 New Member

Hi guys,

So my mum and dad celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary this year and want a big family holiday (mainly because the last few years i've worked all summer or been away with friends etc), preferably the last 2 weeks in August but they're not booking it until I can give them my dates. I have e mailed to ask when the resist are because although i obviously hope not to have them it would be very stupid of me to book a holiday when they are.. But I have been told the dates will not be available until October at the earliest. My mum wants to specifically go to one place and it's already almost full. She's started saying things like "if i can't go there i'm not going away" so i feel quite under pressure to give her dates. Therefore I was wondering if anyone could tell me when the third year resists were last year because that may give me some idea.

Thanks

2. melon

melon Member

I do believe (not that I would know for certain as I didn't have any resits :p) that the 3rd year resits this year were:

OSCE: 11th August
    Writtens: 12th August

And the results were out on the 21st August.

3. Lyns

Lyns New Member

they're in the 3rd year handbook thats now available from the office!

4. K10F1

K10F1 New Member

Thanks guys. You've got to laugh really, they clearly could have told me when I asked what with it being in the hand book and all. O well, holiday booked, mother in good mood, can get on with the small business of 3rd year. x

5. Lyns

Lyns New Member

you would think so wouldnt you! lol