Whos applying to Dundee for 2012 entry then?

Hey,

I am a graduate and I haven't heard anything yet. Oh god, this suspense is just killing me, I hope I at least get some interviews.

@GradApplicant2011: Congrats on your interview. The nearest airport is possibly Edinburgh. I dunno if there is any direct flights there from Jersey though.

Hey hopeless'

Many thanks for the info re airports. There are direct flights to Ed' from Jsy, so i'll look into that.

Where else have you applied too, and what was your degree? Feel free to share your age as well if you like :). I'm 31, but will be 32 if/when I start Med. Applied to Dundee 5, Sotn 4 & 5 and Kings 5.

Good luck!

P

Heyy,

I applied to Warwick, Oxford and Soton (all 4) apart from Dundee. Still haven't heard from any of them but possibly gonna get a rejection from Oxford since many people got their interview invites last week.

I'll be 21 when I start medicine (hopefully) I have a human genetics degree. U?

ryujin

lucky! I took a gap year so i'll be 22 when i Start, I have a genetics degree :)
applied to soton 4 year, aberdeen and UEA (both 5 year)

Last edited:
Ahh....kind of wishing I hadn't asked your ages now! :). Is there anybody on here applying to Dundee in their 30??! It seems like most of the grad's aren't that much older that the school leavers!

I have a DPhil in Pharmacology (Oxford), MSc in Neuroscience (Kings) and BSc (first) in Psychology (Plymouth).

Cool so many of you doing genetics. I did my MSc project in the Dept of Molec' Genetics at Kings and loved it. Genetics is so cool :).

orladive

Hi GradApplicant2011,

I am also in my thirties and waiting to hear back from Dundee after interview :) Nice to know there are other older people about! Hope we hear something soon!

Ahh....kind of wishing I hadn't asked your ages now! :). Is there anybody on here applying to Dundee in their 30??! It seems like most of the grad's aren't that much older that the school leavers!

I have a DPhil in Pharmacology (Oxford), MSc in Neuroscience (Kings) and BSc (first) in Psychology (Plymouth).

Cool so many of you doing genetics. I did my MSc project in the Dept of Molec' Genetics at Kings and loved it. Genetics is so cool :).

Hello Orladive!!

Nice to know there are some other students about of the more vintage variety. Where else have you applied?

Good luck with Dundee and your other choices.

Hi GradApplicant2011,

I am also in my thirties and waiting to hear back from Dundee after interview :) Nice to know there are other older people about! Hope we hear something soon!

orladive

Hello Orladive!!

Nice to know there are some other students about of the more vintage variety. Where else have you applied?

Good luck with Dundee and your other choices.
Hi,

I also applied to Edinburgh (rejected), Aberdeen (had interview), and Kings 4 yr (offer). What about you?